|Flakt (India) Limited|
Flakt (India) Limited
|Main Products:||Air Handling Units, Air Cooled Condensing Units, Centrifugal fans, Axial Fans, Air Terminal Devices, Fire Dampers, Grilles & Diffusers, Marine fans, Jet fans, Tunnel ventilation fans, Heat Recovery wheels, Treated Fresh Air Units, Chilled Beams, Fan coil units, Air washer units, VAV boxes, Valve diffusers, clean room diffusers, Jet nozzle diffusers|
|Total Employees:||101 - 200 People|
Flakt India Limited, the wholly owned subsidiary of the Flaktwoods group has been present in India f...
Flakt India Limited, the wholly owned subsidiary of the Flaktwoods group has been present in India for the last 50 years and was earlier a part of erstwhile Flakt Group. The company manufactures, sells and services a very large variety of Industrial and Buildings applications fans serving industries ranging from Cement, Power, Steel, Metals, Ceramics, Glass, Mining, Agro, Diaries, Food & Beverages, Offshore & Marine and also for Building Ventilation & Air Conditioning needs.
The current manufacturing range includes both axial and centrifugal fans with impeller diameters ranging from a mere 300 milimeters to 5 meters and power consumption from fractional Kilowatts to 8. 5 Mega Watts. Having delivered fans conforming to the most stringent specifications and for every need, Flaktwoods in India has an impressive reference list of customers in all industrial applications as well as in areas of Rail / Road / Hydro Power Tunnels as well as the Underground Metro Ventilation systems.
A part of the merged Flakt Woods Group since 2002, the company recently launched the revolutionary new generation Centripal HK Fans. Flakt has been consistently bringing very high performing products to users for several years now. The company is eyeing a large market share in India with a brand new product and is looking at creating newer markets in addition to aggressively penetrating their existing markets.
The motto of the company now stands at creating satisfied customers and giving value for money. Flakt India has emerged as the clear market leader in their business and is approximately twice the size of their nearest competitor in this crowded and fragmented market segment.
- Present in India for the last 50 years in the same line of business.
- Originally formed as S F India Limited in July 1960 as a subsidiary of Svenska Flaktfabriken AB, Sweden.
- Name changed to Flakt India Limited in December 1982 Consequent to world-wide merger of Flakt, Asea and Brown Boveri in October 1994, became a part of the ABB legal entity.
- Following the world-wide business re-organization of ABB in May 2002, Flakt Woods and Flakt (India) Limited came into being.
- Flakt India Limited is a closely held public limited company incorporated under the India Companies Act, 1956 and is fully owned by Flakt Woods Group.
- A Board od Directors manages the Company. The day to day management rests with the Managing Director Mr. Anil Baijal and his team of seasoned professional managers.
In the last two years the company has achieved a volume growth rate in excess of 70% compounded annually. This has been the result of clear direction, strategy formulation & implementation, improvement in productivity in all areas and the complete and wholehearted involvement of all employees who worked as a united & coherent team.
- Clear technology and market leader in India.
Email to this supplier